Information We Collect
We may collect various types of personal information from our patients and website visitors, including but not limited to:
1. Contact Information: This includes your name, address, email address, phone number, and other similar details that allow us to communicate with you.
2. Medical Information: We collect relevant medical information necessary for providing healthcare services, diagnosing medical conditions, and offering appropriate treatment options.
3. Demographic Information: We may collect demographic information such as age, gender, and ethnicity, which helps us understand the needs of our patients and tailor our services accordingly.
How We Use Your Information
The personal information we collect is used for various purposes, including:
1. Providing Healthcare Services: We use your personal and medical information to provide you with the healthcare services you require, including diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care.
2. Communication: We may use your contact information to communicate with you regarding appointment reminders, test results, and other healthcare-related matters.
3. Improving Services: Your information helps us evaluate and improve the quality of our healthcare services, identify areas for improvement, and enhance patient satisfaction.
4. Compliance with Legal Obligations: We may use and disclose your information as required by applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We understand the importance of keeping your personal information confidential. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, there are circumstances where we may need to share or disclose your information:
1. Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in delivering healthcare services and maintaining our operations. These service providers have access to your information only to the extent necessary to perform their duties and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
2. Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order or government investigation.
3. Protecting Our Rights: We may disclose your information to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
We implement appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We regularly review and update our security practices to ensure the ongoing protection of your information.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and choices regarding your personal information:
1. Access and Correction: You have the right to access and update your personal information. If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us to make the necessary corrections.
2. Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. You can unsubscribe from our mailing lists or update your communication preferences by following the instructions provided in our communications or by contacting us directly.
Last Updated: 24.05.2023